Alternative swimming tour with an authentic Viking ship in Vilnius is waiting for you!
What connection did Vikings had with pagan Baltic? What secret places did they found on their travels? How mysteriously did Baltic customs and rituals look like?
Find out about these and many more secrets on this interactive Tour!
Join the Viking crew, contact us!
Europe`s untold story on a Viking Ship in Vilnius
1. Option – The short Tour: 1h tours
- Sightseeing on the river Neris
- No guide
- Monday till Sunday: Contact us
- 12 € adults
- 6 € Children
- 0 € Infants
2. Option – The full Viking package: 1h tours
- Storytelling with a medieval guide (Bagpipe or Kanklės Playing and Singing by a medieval musician – optional/if available)
- Possibility to bring your own food and drinks
- Active Ship rowing (if wished – don’t worry, we have an engine 😉 )
- Performance of medieval traditions
- Discovering the secret bay of Vilnius (additional, if wished)
Private orders only. Contact us!
- 18,5 € adults
- 9 € Children
- 0 € Infants
3. Option: Individual program
- Team Building
- School Handcraft Education
- Summer Camp Event
- Public/private festivals
The number of people:
- 12 passengers with children (16 passengers without children)
- At the White Bridge, next to the Beach Volleyball (Upės gatvė 6) Vilnius
- +370 621 386 23
Be in Vilnius! Be Viking!